We are looking for a dedicated and reliable Experienced Accountant to join our growing company. Your chief goal in this position will be to monitor and report on our company’s financial discussions. You will be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of financial documents, as well as their compliance with relevant laws and regulations.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for Accounts, and day to day operations of the company.
- Monthly reporting of accounts, attendance, payroll, timesheet to Management.
- Accounts payable, Accounts receivable, Profit-and-loss statements, Cost reduction proposals, presenting budgets and reports to upper management, Monitoring &
- Should have Good Academic knowledge in Accounts.
- English communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Proficient in MS Word, MS Excel, Power Point.
- Excellent attention to detail, well-organized, and ability to work with confidential information.
- Accuracy in daily work and other projects
- Ability to meet communicated schedules and deadlines.
- Highly organized.
- Ability to communicate effectively with various constituents, both written and oral Job
- A logical thinker and should be smart to understand any task and get the work done.
- Maintain a positive attitude in a dynamic team environment. Dynamic team environment.
- 2to 4 years’ of professional accounting experience
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, Finance, or equivalent experience.
- Accounting: 2 years (Required)
- Tally Experience Required
- MS Excel Knowledge Must Required
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent
Salary: Best in Industry
- Flexible schedule
- Day shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Performance bonus
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Hyderabad, Telangana: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Accounting: 2 years (Preferred)
- Tally: 1 year (Preferred)
- total work: 2 years (Preferred)