Nature trunk’s A2 Ghee is pure and unadulterated ghee ethically prepared and packed at our Gaushala. It is made using A2 milk that contains the A2 beta-casein protein and is significantly healthier than other milk. It is also rich in Omega 3.
The ghee made by A2 milk can only be acquired from a species of purebred Indian cows such as Tharparkar of Rajasthan, Sahiwal and Red Sindhi of Punjab and Gir-Saurashtra. The ghee prepared from its milk is called A2 ghee. Our A2 ghee is prepared from the milk of our own Gir breed cows that are raised and grazed in our open eco-friendly farms. The structure of this A2 variety of milk is similar to the human milk beta-casein chain.
How is Nature’s trunk A2 ghee prepared?
For the preparation of our A2 ghee, we follow a traditional process called Binola. Binola was pioneered by our Ancient Indians that lived and procured resources naturally, made pure ghee, which was a staple for them through hand-churning.
30 liters of A2 milk is milked from grass-fed Gir cows and is boiled in earthen pots to ensure that the milk is free from bacteria and good to consume. It is then kept overnight in a warm place to convert into curd and then kept in a cool place before the churning process.
This curd is then hand-churned using a wooden churner called Binola in clockwise and anti-clockwise direction converting it into butter. This butter is then prepared into 1KG of ghee.
The Benefits of Pure Desi Cow Ghee
A2 Ghee has higher nutritional values such as Protein, Iron, Sodium, Calcium, Vitamin A, D, E along with Omega 3 and Omega 6 fatty acids. It has various other benefits too, such as
- A2 ghee contains butyric acid which nourishes the cells of the intestines helping in reducing inflammation and improving digestion.
- Vitamins like A, D, E, AND K, helps in strengthening immunity. These vitamins play a major role in the functioning of the heart, brain, and also bone development boosting the immune system and enhancing metabolism.
- It helps in weight loss by lowering bad cholesterol.
- A2 Ghee reduces body inflammation. The supplements butyrate enemas and oral butyrate supplements present in
- It protects arteries
- A2 Ghee increases the fertility of a woman by nourishing the womb and seeds. Thus it facilitates a healthy pregnancy for the carrying mother. It ensures proper care of the fetus in the mother’s womb. Also helps boost lactation in post-pregnancy period for nursing mothers