Amla Powder ( Indian Goosberry / Emblica Officinallis ) :
The Indian Gooseberry ( Emblica Officinallis ), commonly known as Amla, is undeniably a Powerhouse of nutrients. Amla Powder is made from the ground-up dried Fruits and Leaves. It’s been used in Ayurvedic medicine for centuries to treat everything from diarrhea to jaundice. It is rich in Vitamin C that boosts immunity and keeps the body healthy. The powder has demonstrated anti-inflammatory effects too. The essential minerals & vitamins that Amla contains, are not only integral to our body’s well-being, but also indispensable to prevent & manage some of the most common and widespread diseases. Amla helps in slowing down the ageing of skin and hair. It promotes better skin by rebuilding the cells from within. This powder when used with a carrier can be used for skin, hair, nails and more.
Directions of Use for Hair :
- Make a Paste of Amla Powder with warm water
- Apply all over the scalp and hair.
- Massage well to create lather.
- Leave it for some time and rinse off with plain water
- Repeat once a week to control Dandruff & Hair fall
- For best results, use mixture of Amla, Shikakai & Reetha Powders together.