Flax seeds are small edible seeds not only do these seeds add a nutty flavor to dishes, but they’re also loaded with nutrients like heart-healthy omega-3 fats, fiber, plant protein and key vitamins & minerals. Flax Seeds are particularly high in thiamine (Vitamin B) that plays a key role in energy metabolism as well as cell function. Another stand-out nutrient of Flax Seeds is magnesium, which is important for nerve, muscle and immune function. These seeds are also a great source of copper, which is involved in brain development, immune health and iron metabolism. Flaxseed is versatile and easy to add to yogurt, salad, smoothies, baked goods, and numerous other foods.
Health benefits :
- Reduces the risk of cancer
- Improves heart health
- Eases the symptoms of arthritis
- Improves blood sugar
- Preventing constipation
- Reduces the impact of radiation
- Restores the skin’s pH balance
- Prevents diabetes
- Protects from cancer
Directions to Use:
- Soak the seeds in a glass of water overnight and consume next day morning.
- Add a table spoon of ground Flax Seeds to your hot or cold breakfast cereal. You can also add them to a yogurt cup as well.
- You can make dry powdered chutney with Indian spices, pinch of vegetable oil.