Handmade Aloe Vera Soap:
Aloe Vera is a plant species of the Genus Aloe. It grows in wild tropical climates around the globe and is widely cultivated for medicinal uses. Aloe Vera is also used for decorative purposes and grows indoors as a potted plant. It is found in many consumer products including beverages, skin lotions, cosmetics or ointments for minor burns and sunburns. Aloe Vera stands out for its regenerative power, which in the case of dry skins, helps strengthen the immune system.
Soap made out of Aloe Vera is naturally an antimicrobial, helps kill the bacteria responsible for acne breakouts and reduces pimple scars’ appearance with skin lightening qualities. It also helps diminish the appearance of wrinkles and other blemishes for a youthful complexion.
Aloe Vera Soap helps in treating dry skin and it acts as a deep moisturizer. Aloe Vera Soap is great for skin nutrition due to its high content of vitamins, minerals, plant enzymes and amino acids, which provide extra nutrients to the skin, along with its high water content, which is absorbed quickly through the dermis.
Benefits for Skin :
- Moisturizes the epidermis
- Relieves Inflammation
- Eliminate acne-causing Bacteria
- Treats acne, eczema and other skin conditions
- Hydrates & diminishes the appearance of wrinkles
- Boosts skin for a smooth & youthful complexion
- Cleanse the face and remove makeup
WHY HANDMADE SOAP?
Handmade Soap is a natural soap. It is safe and gentle for any type of skin. It contains raw ingredients, which include liquid, lye, fat and oil. Unlike commercial soaps, handmade soap is always better for our skin, along with added natural benefits.
- Commercially produced soaps that we get in the market may not be 100% safe as they contain chemicals and other harmful ingredients. However, handmade soaps are natural, plant based and chemical-free for sure.
- The formulation of handmade soaps involves the use of essential oils, herbal powders which adds further benefits.
- Natural soaps help maintain skin pH levels easily without disturbing the natural balance.
- There are unlimited options available in handmade soaps especially suited to your skin type, fragrance preference etc.
- Handmade soap contains no chemicals. Preparation of natural soaps includes oils and kinds of butter, herbs, fruit juices and other liquids. Sodium Hydroxide is used just for the formation of lye, which is a vital component in the soap.
- These soaps contain glycerin, which makes them naturally excellent and hydrating for the skin. And as you may know, one of the by-products of the saponification process is glycerin.
- Most importantly, handmade natural soaps are entirely vegan. They are cruelty-free and made using plant-based ingredients.