Handmade Charcoal Soap:
Usually, Charcoal traps and eliminates toxins from our body, which is why it has become a trend in beauty products. Charcoal soap is an effective and quite popular detoxifier that removes dirt, pollutants and bacteria from the body. It is beneficial for treating acne, anti-aging and treating psoriasis. There are two types of Charcoal – Activated Charcoal and Regular Charcoal. Activated Charcoal differs from the Charcoal we use to light up barbecue. Regular Charcoal contains briquettes that haven’t been activated and contain toxic substances that humans cannot tolerate.
Activated Charcoal is a prime ingredient in the Charcoal Soap. Activated charcoal is derived by exposing a dense carbon material to extremely high temperatures. Then, steam or hot air is used to activate the material. During this process, the material becomes more porous and has more surface area, so it can absorb and bind a variety of liquids and gases.
Charcoal Soap is useful for cleansing, detoxifying and purifying the skin. Moreover, it can also treat oily skin as well as effectively heal skin blemishes.
Benefits for Skin:
- Aids in treating sensitive skin conditions
- Eliminates excess oil from your Skin
- Purifies the skin deeply
- Efficacious for pimples & acne
- Improve skin’s pore size
- Reduce the effects of ageing
- Gently exfoliates your skin
WHY HANDMADE SOAP?
Handmade Soap is a natural soap. It is safe and gentle for any type of skin. It contains raw ingredients, which include liquid, lye, fat and oil. Unlike commercial soaps, handmade soap is always better for our skin, along with added natural benefits.
- Commercially produced soaps that we get in the market may not be 100% safe as they contain chemicals and other harmful ingredients. However, handmade soaps are natural, plant based and chemical-free for sure.
- The formulation of handmade soaps involves the use of essential oils, herbal powders which adds further benefits.
- Natural soaps help maintain skin pH levels easily without disturbing the natural balance.
- There are unlimited options available in handmade soaps especially suited to your skin type, fragrance preference etc.
- Handmade soap contains no chemicals. Preparation of natural soaps includes oils and kinds of butter, herbs, fruit juices and other liquids. Sodium Hydroxide is used just for the formation of lye, which is a vital component in the soap.
- These soaps contain glycerin, which makes them naturally excellent and hydrating for the skin. And as you may know, one of the by-products of the saponification process is glycerin.
- Most importantly, handmade natural soaps are entirely vegan. They are cruelty-free and made using plant-based ingredients.