Handmade Herbal Leaves Soap (Neem, Tulsi & Kuppi Patton ka Sabun):
Now a days, most people are showing interest towards the usage of handmade herbal soaps. Keeping in view, we have made our Herbal Leaves Soap using Acalypha Indica, Neem and Tulasi leaves as prime ingredients.
Acalypha Indica (Haritamanjari in Sanskrit) is a medicinal herb used in Ayurvedic medicines. All the parts of the Acalypha Indica are proven to have high medicinal values. Acalypha Indica leaves benefits effectively in treating skin problems such as eczema, sores, wounds and scabies. They are also used in the treatment of acne due to their antibacterial properties. A powder made of leaves of the plant is used to treat wounds as it inhibits the growth of bacteria and fungus.
Neem is very popular as a medicinal plant. Neem leaves are commonly used for their antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, and healing properties. This excellent herb is a great source of vitamins and minerals that are needed for healthy skin. It contains active compounds like Nimbidin, Nimbolide and Azadirachtin that have some amazing medicinal properties. These compounds can help you get rid of skin and hair problems. Neem leaves are an exquisite ingredient which helps keep our skin beautiful.
Tulsi in Sanskrit means ‘the incomparable one’, also known as Holy Basil stands out from other herbs mainly because of the number of benefits it offers. This miracle plant is not only good for our health but also for the health of our skin. Tulsi owns healing, antibacterial, antifungal and anti-inflammatory properties, which benefits the skin by preventing blackheads, acne and relieves skin infections, etc. Tulsi is rich in vitamin K and antioxidants, which benefits hair by stimulating blood circulation and promoting hair growth amongst others. Packed with vitamins, minerals, electrolytes and phytonutrients, Tulsi is the hero ingredient for healthy hair and skin.
Benefits of Skin :
- Treats eczema, sores, wounds, and scabies
- Reduces early signs of ageing
- Treats acne
- Tackles blackheads & whiteheads
- Promotes collagen production
- Treats uneven skin tone
- Prevent skin infections
- Lighten Scars
WHY HANDMADE SOAP?
Handmade Soap is a natural soap. It is safe and gentle for any type of skin. It contains raw ingredients, which include liquid, lye, fat and oil. Unlike commercial soaps, handmade soap is always better for our skin, along with added natural benefits.
- Commercially produced soaps that we get in the market may not be 100% safe as they contain chemicals and other harmful ingredients. However, handmade soaps are natural, plant based and chemical-free for sure.
- The formulation of handmade soaps involves the use of essential oils, herbal powders which adds further benefits.
- Natural soaps help maintain skin pH levels easily without disturbing the natural balance.
- There are unlimited options available in handmade soaps especially suited to your skin type, fragrance preference etc.
- Handmade soap contains no chemicals. Preparation of natural soaps includes oils and kinds of butter, herbs, fruit juices and other liquids. Sodium Hydroxide is used just for the formation of lye, which is a vital component in the soap.
- These soaps contain glycerin, which makes them naturally excellent and hydrating for the skin. And as you may know, one of the by-products of the saponification process is glycerin.
- Most importantly, handmade natural soaps are entirely vegan. They are cruelty-free and made using plant-based ingredients.