Kapur Kachri Powder :
Kapoor Kachri is known as Gandh Amalika in Sanskrit. This contains antioxidant and purifying properties which soothe all systems. Most importantly, it helps with hair growth by stimulating growth, thickness and leaving behind a pleasant fragrance. Overall, it helps with the treatment, prevention & control of various diseases such as pain, asthma, cough and fever. This plant consists of aromatic rhizomes, a thick and sleek stem and lanceolate leaves. It contains pungent, light, heating, bitter and string qualities.
- Consume the powder 4-5 mg with honey thrice a day to treat respiratory ailments such as asthma, bronchitis, hiccups and foulness of breath.
- Simply mix the powder in water and apply it to your hair. Then, leave the solution on for 15-20 minutes prior to rinsing.
- Add 1/2 TSP of powder to warm milk or water to make a decoction. Just one small cup of this decoction twice a day contains stomachic, stimulant, tonic and carminative properties. Further, it can treat tuberculosis and serve as a brain tonic.
Some of the benefits of Kapoor Kachri Powder :
- Improves Skin Health
- Heals the Scalp
- Conditions Hair
- Repairs and Strengthens Hair
- Reduced Hair Loss
- Balances Oil Production and pH Levels
- Controls Scalp Itchiness
- Speeds Hair Growth
- Helps Prevent Split Ends