Handmade Moong Beans Soap (Pesari Pindi Sabbu) :
Moong Beans Powder is a tried, tested and loved ingredient by many as bath powder. Moong Beans, popularly known as Green Grams belong to the legume family. These green doses of nutrients are good for our health but great for our. Naturally gifted with anti-inflammatory properties, vitamin A & C, these beans can help combat dullness, improve skin texture and shield the skin from Ultra Vilolet damage. The gram also acts as a cleansing agent that can remove grime, control sebum that can clog up skin pores, reduce breakouts, soothe itchy skin and keep your skin hydrated. Using Moong Beans Powder in the form of handmade soap along with cold pressed oils will remove all impurities lodged in the skin, boost the skin health and keeps our skin moist.
Benefits for Skin:
- Exfoliates the skin
- Controls acne
- Hydrates the skin
- Brightens the skin
- Removes sun tan
- Stops premature aging
WHY HANDMADE SOAP?
Handmade Soap is a natural soap. It is safe and gentle for any type of skin. It contains raw ingredients, which include liquid, lye, fat and oil. Unlike commercial soaps, handmade soap is always better for our skin, along with added natural benefits.
- Commercially produced soaps that we get in the market may not be 100% safe as they contain chemicals and other harmful ingredients. However, handmade soaps are natural, plant based and chemical-free for sure.
- The formulation of handmade soaps involves the use of essential oils, herbal powders which adds further benefits.
- Natural soaps help maintain skin pH levels easily without disturbing the natural balance.
- There are unlimited options available in handmade soaps especially suited to your skin type, fragrance preference etc.
- Handmade soap contains no chemicals. Preparation of natural soaps includes oils and kinds of butter, herbs, fruit juices and other liquids. Sodium Hydroxide is used just for the formation of lye, which is a vital component in the soap.
- These soaps contain glycerin, which makes them naturally excellent and hydrating for the skin. And as you may know, one of the by-products of the saponification process is glycerin.
- Most importantly, handmade natural soaps are entirely vegan. They are cruelty-free and made using plant-based ingredients.