Handmade Pimple & Pigmentation Soap ( Motimalu & Mangu Machala Sabbu ):
Manjistha (Indian Madder) has been referred as rejuvenative herb is packed with many detoxifying properties. It’s a simple non-irritant tree bark / stem. It is known as a magic herb for various skin and health ailments. Manjistha is very much beneficial for skin whitening. Manjistha is an effective skin care herb and has been used for ages in skin lightening. It is used to make the complexion even and lighten dark spots. Chemically, Manjistha contains glycosides known as Manjisthin and Purpurine, along with resins, lime salts and colouring agents. Sanctified with antioxidant, antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties, Ayurveda acknowledges Manjistha as a one-step remedy for various skin conditions.
Our handmade soap made with Manjstha as main ingredient along with cold pressed oils, collectively benefits us in diminishing pigmentation & pimple marks by lightening the skin. It also helps us in reducing acne formation by opening skin pores and in bringing overall skin glow. Hyper-pigmentation is a skin condition in which certain parts of your skin become darker than the rest. The reason behind this is excessive production of melanin, which forms a bundle and gets deposited within your deeper skin tissues. Manjistha is a beneficial solution for this skin disease.
Benefits for Skin:
- Helps in managing acne & pimples
- Eliminates acne-causing bacteria
- Reduces inflammation and rashes on your skin
- Helps in diminishing pigmentation
- Benefits in anti-aging
- Prevents acne breakouts
WHY HANDMADE SOAP?
Handmade Soap is a natural soap. It is safe and gentle for any type of skin. It contains raw ingredients, which include liquid, lye, fat and oil. Unlike commercial soaps, handmade soap is always better for our skin, along with added natural benefits.
- Commercially produced soaps that we get in the market may not be 100% safe as they contain chemicals and other harmful ingredients. However, handmade soaps are natural, plant based and chemical-free for sure.
- The formulation of handmade soaps involves the use of essential oils, herbal powders which adds further benefits.
- Natural soaps help maintain skin pH levels easily without disturbing the natural balance.
- There are unlimited options available in handmade soaps especially suited to your skin type, fragrance preference etc.
- Handmade soap contains no chemicals. Preparation of natural soaps includes oils and kinds of butter, herbs, fruit juices and other liquids. Sodium Hydroxide is used just for the formation of lye, which is a vital component in the soap.
- These soaps contain glycerin, which makes them naturally excellent and hydrating for the skin. And as you may know, one of the by-products of the saponification process is glycerin.
- Most importantly, handmade natural soaps are entirely vegan. They are cruelty-free and made using plant-based ingredients.