Handmade Rose Petals Soap ( Gulaabi Rekula Sabbu ):
Most people are turning down their Paraben Soaps and switching to handmade soaps, opting for Rose Petals Soap in particular. Rose Petals Soap is generally good for all skin types. Rose Petals are rich in antioxidants, which strengthens the skin cells and regenerates the new skin tissues. They neutralizes free radicals thus delays premature aging. Rose Petals help to tighten the pores and restore a glossy complexion.
As Rose is the main ingredient in this soap, it acts as a natural astringent which treats acne & acne-prone skin and keeps the skin healthy. Rose Petals Soap is the best cleanser for attaining a smooth and silky look. It is completely filled with high amounts of vitamin C which is a great antioxidant; also the natural oils help to remove dead cells and keep the skin smooth. This soap is specially made for sensitive skin types because the sugar in the petals will give a smooth feeling.
Benefits for Skin:
- Helps to maintain the PH balance of the skin
- Hydrates and refreshes the skin
- Rich source of antioxidants which help to brighten the skin
- Purifies & treats skin irritation
- Has a relaxing & calming fragrance
- Great Moisturizing agent
- Works well for toning
WHY HANDMADE SOAP?
Handmade Soap is a natural soap. It is safe and gentle for any type of skin. It contains raw ingredients, which include liquid, lye, fat and oil. Unlike commercial soaps, handmade soap is always better for our skin, along with added natural benefits.
- Commercially produced soaps that we get in the market may not be 100% safe as they contain chemicals and other harmful ingredients. However, handmade soaps are natural, plant based and chemical-free for sure.
- The formulation of handmade soaps involves the use of essential oils, herbal powders which adds further benefits.
- Natural soaps help maintain skin pH levels easily without disturbing the natural balance.
- There are unlimited options available in handmade soaps especially suited to your skin type, fragrance preference etc.
- Handmade soap contains no chemicals. Preparation of natural soaps includes oils and kinds of butter, herbs, fruit juices and other liquids. Sodium Hydroxide is used just for the formation of lye, which is a vital component in the soap.
- These soaps contain glycerin, which makes them naturally excellent and hydrating for the skin. And as you may know, one of the by-products of the saponification process is glycerin.
- Most importantly, handmade natural soaps are entirely vegan. They are cruelty-free and made using plant-based ingredients.