Handmade Sandalwood Soap:
Sandalwood’s soft, woody aroma works well in soaps and body scrubs, and it’s been used in Indian skin care for centuries. According to Ayurveda, Sandalwood has many medicinal uses. Sandalwood naturally contains aromatherapy effects and its extract has anti-bacterial properties. Sandalwood contains Alpha-Santalol, a prime ingredient in the soap helps in exfoliating dirt-impurities and clogged pores. It brightens complexion, lightens fine lines and rejuvenates skin cells for a soft and glowing skin. Sandalwood’s distinctive soft, smooth and creamy scent, gives the soap a similar texture and which makes the skin smooth, soft and supple.
Benefits for Skin :
- Help prevent wrinkles
- Has anti-ageing properties
- Removes scars and softens the skin
- Cures pimples and acne
- Has anti-tanning properties
- Saves your skin from prickly heat
- Treats eczema
WHY HANDMADE SOAP?
Handmade Soap is a natural soap. It is safe and gentle for any type of skin. It contains raw ingredients, which include liquid, lye, fat and oil. Unlike commercial soaps, handmade soap is always better for our skin, along with added natural benefits.
- Commercially produced soaps that we get in the market may not be 100% safe as they contain chemicals and other harmful ingredients. However, handmade soaps are natural, plant based and chemical-free for sure.
- The formulation of handmade soaps involves the use of essential oils, herbal powders which adds further benefits.
- Natural soaps help maintain skin pH levels easily without disturbing the natural balance.
- There are unlimited options available in handmade soaps especially suited to your skin type, fragrance preference etc.
- Handmade soap contains no chemicals. Preparation of natural soaps includes oils and kinds of butter, herbs, fruit juices and other liquids. Sodium Hydroxide is used just for the formation of lye, which is a vital component in the soap.
- These soaps contain glycerin, which makes them naturally excellent and hydrating for the skin. And as you may know, one of the by-products of the saponification process is glycerin.
- Most importantly, handmade natural soaps are entirely vegan. They are cruelty-free and made using plant-based ingredients.