Wood Pressed Coconut Oil ( Kachi Ghani / Chekku / Ganuga ):
Wood Pressed Virgin Coconut Oil is extracted from Kurudi dry coconuts. The oil is produced using traditional wood-pressing technique which is healthier and purer than the factory-made oil because no heat is generated in the process and hence retains all the nutrients.
Only the matured coconuts collected will be set aside for three months in shade, until the water inside the coconut is dried up naturally. All the nutrients are absorbed by the dry coconuts and the flesh is separated from the shell into ball coconut. The dried ball coconut is known as Kurudi. Besides, only the premium dry coconuts are used for the process and the dry coconuts affected by fungus are discarded. This process aids in retaining high levels of Lauric Acid content.
Since it’s a time-consuming procedure that typically results in higher prices than inferior coconut-based oils or goods, but it’s one of the most effective ways to keep the nutritional properties. Because it is not exposed to any chemical processes, wood pressed coconut oil retains the original pleasant aroma, flavour and the pure white colour of the coconut.
The two principal fatty acids in unrefined coconut oil, Caprylic & Lauric and it’s antioxidant component, which work together to reduce inflammation under the skin and promote better healing, also functions as a sunscreen and a moisturizer for the skin.
Some of the benefits include :
- Presence of Lauric Acid (considered to be equal to mothers milk in wood pressed coconut oil helps to prevent Infections and Strengthens Immunity
- Helps to remove the dandruff in the hair
- Helps to keep the moisture in Hair & Skin
- Helps to reduce Belly fat
- Control the Sugar levels
- Helps to remove Acnes and Wrinkles on the face
- Helps to get relief from Mental Stress
- Helps to prevent Gall bladder and Kidney diseases
- Best remedy for treating Pancreatitis
- Best remedy for Dental issues